You will be interested to know how I was able to download this interesting Word Press plugin to my site. It is called Odiogo Listen Button and it creates a Text Content Factory which adds text-to-speech audio player to any WP blog like mine. Odiogo provides a free services that turns any text blog posts into spoken audio. You can LISTEN TO MY POSTS – DOWNLOAD THEM – SUBSCRIBE TO MY PODCASTS.
My visitors, YOU, can either click the play button on the built-in audio player or download an MP3 version of my post.
In addition, if you look on the right hand side of my site, you will notice a widget called “Download Axel's Posts (To Itune or Others). Click on the Odiogo Icon. It will send you to my Podcasts Page, from where you can either download my posts and/or subscribe to it.
If you are interested in getting this WP plugin for your site, here is the simple procedure:
2. Download the Odiogo player button plugin depending on the blogging platform that you’re using. In this example, I use WordPress.
3. Upload the directory odiogo_listen_button to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory via FTP.
4. Login to your WordPress admin account.
5. Click menu Plugins and Activate the Odiogo Listen Button plugin.
6. Click menu Settings > Odiogo Listen Button.
7. Enter your Odiogo Feed ID and click Save. (You’ll receive this feed ID in email after joining)
8. Click menu Presentation > Widgets (or Sidebar Widgets depending on your WP version).
9. Drag and drop Odiogo Subscribe Button from Available Widgets to Sidebar.
10. Enter the Title of your choice
11. Click Save Changes.
* Odiogo will work with several popular blogging platforms such as: WordPress, Blogger, TypePad, BlogEngine.NET and Terapad
** Within minutes, your blog posts can be heard online and on iTunes or mobile devices such as iPods and iPhones FOR FREE
LISTEN TO MY POSTS – DOWNLOAD THEM – SUBSCRIBE TO MY PODCASTS
To YOUR SUCCESS & FREEDOM